VolkerWessels and KYP Project work together, which means they can finish all of their projects in KYP Project. This makes scheduling easy, allowing you to maintain control over your projects. Keep reading to find out what VolkerWessels project managers and site managers gain from using KYP Project as scheduling tool.
Your daily jobsite activities could make you feel swamped. The last thing you want in that case is another complicated tool to use…
That is why we keep KYP Project nice and easy to use. By letting you build and maintain a real-time schedule, by making it easy to edit your planning and by automatically communicating with construction partners you save a lot of time. We all know this administrative time could be a real hassle.
By keeping the schedules online, all updates are communicated in an instant. Risks of delay or errors are easily spotted before they happen.
The tool is incredibly easy to use, but if you do have questions. Our support team will help you out whenever it’s needed.
– Plan, check and easily update your planning.
– Connect all subcontractors to the project, saving you time and effort communicating.
– Easily perform checks by adding your checklists to KYP Project.
– Keep a real-time overview over multiple projects in one centralized place.
– Get insights on performance of construction sites and subcontractors through KYP Analytics.
– See the actual progress of a project, risks of delays and possible errors in projects.
– Easily finish your planning in KYP Project. The site manager uses your planning instead of creating his own excel afterwards.
– Easily see when materials need to be ordered and delivered. The planning is always up-to-date, so you can order at the right time.
– Maintain your quality control by adding and checking the checklists of tasks.
– Always the latest schedule of the project. It’s online, so you can always access it.
– Easy to use app, to check off tasks and take your schedules with you anywhere you go.
– Company view for you. Always see all of your projects and schedules in one place.