Royal BAM and KYP Project work together, which means you can start all your projects in KYP Project. This makes scheduling easy and allowing you to maintain control over your projects.
Keep reading to find out what BAM project managers and site managers gain from using KYP Project as scheduling tool and what can you use it for.
76 houses – Uithoorn, The Netherlands
“The day start is a lot faster with KYP Project. In addition, I have a much better overview of all projects!"
Your daily onsite activities could make you feel swamped. The last thing you want in that case is another complicated tool to use…
That is why we keep KYP Project nice and easy to use. Thanks to the ability to create a clear planning, to make changes quickly and to communicate automatically with subcontractors, your will gain much more time for other project components.
The up-to-date planning gives you faster insight into any risks that could lead to delays and the project being stuck.
The tool is incredibly easy to use. Still some questions? Our support team will help you out whenever it is needed.
– Plan, check and easily update your planning.
– Connect all subcontractors to the project, saving you time and effort communicating.
– Easily perform checks by adding your checklists to KYP Project.
– Keep a real-time overview over multiple projects in one centralized place.
– Get insights on performance of construction sites and subcontractors through KYP Analytics.
– See the actual progress of a project, risks of delays and possible errors in projects.
– Easily finish your planning in KYP Project. The site manager uses your planning instead of creating his own Excel-planning afterwards.
– Easily see when materials need to be ordered and delivered. The planning is always up to date, so you can order at the right time.
– Maintain your quality control by adding and checking the checklists of tasks.
– Always the latest schedule of the project. It is online, so you can always access it.
– An easy-to-use app, to check off tasks and take your schedules with you anywhere you go.
– Company view for you. Always see all your projects and schedules in one place.